Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stitchers needed ....

re. Kissing Pillows

Hello,

We are in desperate need of stitchers to help with the latest deployment for the 103rd Armored Division of the PA National Guard. We will need approximately 4,500 pillows by December. I checked with the FRC who said the numbers have not changed on the soldiers being deployed despite President Obama's speech on bringing all the soldiers home. We are also in need of patriotic quilt fabric for the backs.

Any help will be appreciated. If the EGA Yahoo group members
who are with ANG would crosspost this message, I would be grateful.

EGA groups: please contact me off list for my address. My email is mkaminski2@stny.rr.com

Thank you,

Anne Kaminski
mkaminski2@stny.rr.com

Treasured Stitchery Embroiderer's Guild
Wellsboro PA

----------------------------



If you need the K P pattern? Contact Needle Artisans

NeedleArtisans@gmail.com

No comments: