Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


(EDITED)A Note From Renee to NANI members:

Hello NANI members,

Happy New Year! We are ready to begin 2010 activities for our organization.

During the next chapter meeting,
I will share the results of the Exhibit Survey we took at the November meeting.
After the general meeting I would like to hold another meeting of those who have volunteered to help with the exhibit.
We will be ironing out some of the details for the exhibit...
hopefully only 20 minutes or so.
Anyone is welcome to attend.

Also I would like to take some publicity pictures of show and tell this month to send in with press releases and stories about our group and the upcoming exhibit...
so bring something for show and tell if you wish to participate.
(I hope this won't scare you away! The more the merrier!)

I hope you will all make "talking about NANI more often" as one of your New Year's Resolutions. See you all Tuesday.


Renee R - Exhibit Chairman

No comments: